Become a corporate partner
Partnering with the South Australian Museum offers a unique opportunity to align your brand with the state's most iconic cultural institution.
Why partner with us?
We create mutually beneficial bespoke partnerships, tailored to meet your organisation's objectives. A partnership with the Museum will provide your organisation with:
· Access to over 500,000 local, interstate and international vistors annually
· Interaction with over 90,000 social media followers and newsletter subscribers
· VIP experiences for your staff and clients including behind-the-scenes tours and tickets to major exhibitions
· Opportunities to participate in corporate networking events
· Added value to your business
How you can partner with us
There are many ways you can support the Museum:
· Sponsorship – align your brand with world-class exhibitions, programs and events for high impact
· Corporate Membership – ask us about our corporate membership packages
· Workplace Giving – match your employees regular giving to double their impact
The Museum has a myriad of initiatives your organisation could support including:
· Naming rights to events, programs and galleries
· World-class exhibitions and programs
· Education programs from pre-school through to secondary school
· Digitisation of collections for global reach
· Reconciliation initiatives with First Nations communities
· In-kind support for events and programs
To find out more about our corporate partnership opportunities please contact our Partnerships and Special Events Manager, Christina Angus, on 0466 464 112 or email@example.com
The Museum relies on the generosity of individual donors and corporations to help acquire and care for its vast collections, deliver outstanding exhibitions and education programs and produce ground-breaking research.
By partnering with the Museum, you will be joining a community of supporters dedicated to inspiring in all people a wonder and curiosity about life on Earth.